Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I woke up one morning without the faintest idea of what happened to me last night. I couldn't even figure out where I was. It was dark and I couldn't see any windows or lights. I tried to recall my last memory. When suddenly I noticed that my legs were missing. They had been severed just above the knees. I thought to myself, maybe staying out late last night wasn't the best idea. I didn't know what to do at that moment in time, I was in quite a bit of pain and still drowsy. I wasn't even totally sure it was the next day or the next week. I decided to drag my self to one side of the room and try to find a way out. I crawled for what felt like an hour but I couldn't even find a wall. I wasn't sure if I should yell for help because I didn't know if somebody or something was gonna hurt me even more.

Suddenly a light flickered in the corner. It was very dim and I saw a painting on the wall. It was so dark I could hardly see, but it looked like......me. I crawled closer and closer and noticed IT WAS ME. It was a painting of me lying on the ground unconscious with no legs. What have I gotten myself into? I don't remember anything from last night and there is a painting of what happened to me on the wall. So I decided I better get out of this place. Where is there to go? It's so dark I can't see anything then I remembered I had a lighter, a stick, and gas soaked rags in my pocket. So I wrapped the rags around the stick and lit them on fire. Now I could see so I saw a light at the end of the tunnel and ran for it and was now in Tiajuna and decided to start drinking again! And so the story starts again.

No comments: