Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ASS 5
For assignment number five I am going to use a previous flash fiction. I'm going to add to the story to make it fit the length requirements. It should make it very interesting to have it peer reviewed. I wrote a few FF in creative writing class last semester. Writing FF is fun and allows you to express yourself creatively. The stories are from events that have occured in my life but elaborated. So the story that I chose will be partially true but a tad elaborated. I am debating between a couple different stories. The first story is written in narrative format and is based on a college prank that my dad pulled on his friend. Its hilarious! The other story that I am looking into is about my first job in a hardware store and a very embarassing moment in my life, which is also a bit ridiculous.

No comments: